Monday, May 9, 2011

Whew!

What a weekend!  My Sweet Adelines chorus had our first Spring Fling, Bling, and Sing event which included a scrumptious lunch (I will post the chicken salad recipe when I get it -- it was terrific), favors of homemade marshmallows in pastel colors with matching cupcakes, all followed by a fashion show from CJ Banks and Christopher and Banks.  Of course, there was singing by the chorus and shopping with HCI Fundraising.  All in all, a very fun afternoon!

This was followed by another scrumptious lunch at Red Lobster with my husband, mother-in-law, and two of her friend in honor of Mother's Day.  My Weight-Watchers plan suffered horribly this weekend, so I am back off the "gravy train" for the workweek.

Here is my featured piece of jewelry for this week: Celtic Inspired Earrings of silver plated wire -- light, delicate, versatile

No comments:

Post a Comment